Response to the Coronavirus: We are Available to You!
Tom Bush Law Group continues to monitor the ever-changing situation regarding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. We are relying heavily on the information provided by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and other local and federal government agencies. In an effort to continue to support you, we are offering Virtual Legal Services.
Unless mandated otherwise by the community leaders, Tom Bush Law Group will remain open and accessible for you. In addition to traditional offerings, we are also offering Virtual Legal Services.
Am I Still Able to Meet with You in Person?
In short, the answer is yes, providing you meet the following criteria:
- You have not been out of the contiguous 48 states in the past 14 days;
- You have not flown on a commercial airline in the last 14 days;
- You have not been exposed (to the best of your knowledge) to any person who has been infected with the virus or tested positive in the last 14 days; AND
- You have not had a fever, cough, flu like symptoms, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.
What Are We Doing for You During Your In Person Meeting?
- We are providing hand sanitizing gel for all clients.
- You may wash your hands in the restrooms during your visit.
- If you are uncomfortable waiting in the reception area, we can email you when the conference room is available so that you can walk straight-in from your car or the outside area. If you prefer, we can also check you out from the conference room.
- Please be patient with us during your meeting as we are taking more time to disinfect areas in between clients.
What Are We Offering as Virtual Legal Services?
- If you would like to set up a phone initial consultation, phone meeting, video initial consultation, or video phone meeting, please text us at 704-519-6106 or email us at email@example.com.
- In addition to offering phone meetings, we have the ability to host video conferencing through a web feature known as Go To Meeting--an easy interface that allows multiple parties to be involved.
- For existing clients, even if working remotely, each member of our team will continue to respond timely to all emails, so please do not hesitate to contact a team member as you are accustomed to doing so. We will also ensure each team member is available to you by phone and video conferencing.
- We continue to offer divorce consultations, collaborative divorce, contract drafting and review, and promotion of other alternative dispute resolution methods.
What Are We Doing Differently at the Firm?
As a Law Firm, we have always maintained daily sanitation and disinfection from ceiling-to-floor, counter-to-counter, seat-to-seat cleaning of the office every evening. Effective immediately, we will expand our already in-depth cleaning procedures to ensure your safety, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all work surfaces of the office with particular emphasis on high-traffic and high-touch areas including the reception countertops and shelving, the credit card terminal, door handles, seating in public areas, and more.
- All staff members are washing hands more often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are increasing the frequency of scrubbing all and the wiping down of all computers and tablets.
Please contact us to set up a consultation or to ask us any questions you may have. Thanks again -- we hope you and your family stay healthy.